Monday, January 9, 2012

Bad+Wynn Solemnization|New Year 2012|Une Nuit A Paris












Thanks to my husband Badri Shah, mama, papa, abg boy, kak zai, dora, ariff, dalisya, nadira, ompong and all my beloved aunties, uncles, cousins and BFF's for making my fairytale came true~♥ I love you with all my heart! *hugs*

Also a big round of applause to my solemnization vendors!

Wedding planner (wedding dais, canopies, deco, hand bouquet): Suriweddings Shahalam
Hantaran: Adnan Jaafar
Nikah dress: Amir Luqman
Makeup: Ayangkamell Ibrahim
Dessert table, candies and deco: The Wishing Bliss (Lina Hafizzah & Asha)
French desserts: my beloved brother, Syazman Nasution
Wedding cake: Chenta Cuppies
Catering: Manisa Catering
Photographer: Ministry of Moment|Armand Photography
Video Cinematography: Mojoreel

you made my day PERFECT!♥

3 comments: